Still rambling

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Life after death

ok... so I'm not dead after all..... had a very very busy week, and wore myself out in the process....

and since I'm a man of VERY FEW WORDS.... I didn't blog... i mean, there's no point in needless drivel right???

anyway... I'm alive.... kids are away at snow ( snowless ) camp in the Muskoka's this weekend, so I have the house empty again.... I remember times in my life when I couldn't wait until I had a few minutes to myself..... I've outlived that feeling, and have come to realize quiet is sometimes over rated!!

well I'm going to go make my bed and vaccum..... jeepers!!

2 Comments:

At January 13, 2007 2:46 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

I agree, quiet is waaaay over-rated esp when it means your kids are gone when you'd really rather they weren't.

It's also over-rated when it comes to blogs....we want mindless drivel!!! Haven't you figured out that that's all we can really handle anyway??!!

I don't know how this game is going to end but....it's not looking good for the Habs in this first period against Ottawa :(

 
At January 13, 2007 6:43 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

I hear you on the "too quiet" issue. It used to be a great thrill for me to be left alone in the house.

The last little while, I've found myself being alone so much, that sometimes I can almost HEAR the silence - it is deafening!!!

I would imagine it's pretty cold in Muskoka, this time of year. Hope your kids have fun.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home