Still rambling

Friday, January 05, 2007

Welcome Home

well.... the kids and I came back to Brantford Thursday night..... I was only here 9 nights in December, and have only been here one night since the 17th of December.... I blew in for Christmas eve day and Christmas day..... slept here the 24th.... left the house in a rush Christmas day so I could get the kids to their mom's .... and didn't really clean up...... We stopped here for a couple of hours on Friday night ( the 29th ) on our way to Belleville, long enough to dirty a couple of dishes, leave a Wendy's Frosty in the sink...( which was a Wendy's CHUNKY by the time we got home last night ) .....

soooooooooooooo.... the place looks like a cyclone hit it...... and what am I doing about it?

sitting at my coffee drinking my desk...

ok... let me try that again..... ( JEEEEEEEEEEPERS .... apparently I need caffeine! )

na... forget it... lol I'm going to fill my cup and drink more coffee and admire the mess !!! Happy January 5th everybody!

5 Comments:

At January 05, 2007 4:48 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

"sitting at my coffee drinking my desk..."

What did you put IN the coffee???

Were you watching the hockey game, while drinking your desk???

 
At January 06, 2007 9:24 a.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

Drink more coffee and admire the mess....my tactics exactly! As Dr. Phil would say tho...How's that workin' for ya??!

Under the circumstances I would say...don't look in the fridge! And if you do...don't take pictures!

 
At January 06, 2007 1:05 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

Hey, Gayle...the same thought went through my head, but then I thought that we had berated poor Paul enough on "the refrigerator issue"!

 
At January 07, 2007 10:32 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

You are right, Goldwings...I apologize Paul.From the depths of my cold little heart.I will not bring up the disgusting stuff found in your fridge ever again.(does this still count if my fingers are crossed??!)

 
At January 16, 2007 12:44 p.m. , Blogger Terry said...

Dear Paul..Just catching up a bit on reading your blog and then saw the beautiful sunset and the bridge in Bellville.
We lived in Trenton for a few years when my dad was in the air force. I think it was about 14 milse to Bellville and quite often we kids would try to walk the whole way there.
It was a nice town!
My mom went to church there sometimes to the Bellville Gospel Chapel and every so often there would be special preachers coming in that we as older kids used to go and hear.
Whenever there was a conference in Picton or Deseronto, we would stay at the Badgleys' home for the weekend.
The man that used to drive us to Sunday School and children's meetings in Trenton lived in Bellville, I believe. He might still live there I don't know but his name was John Dixon and his wife was Millie[Fleming].
Seeing this lovely picture that you have posted brings back so many good memories for me. Thanks Paul!!!...from Terry

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home