Still rambling

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Mom's Christmas Baking.....

I was hoping to get to Belleville tonight for supper, for mom's birthday dinner.... but they ended up eating earlier than originally planned, and my last inspection wasn't done until 4:30 and I was at least 2 hours away ... so I didn't get to go.....

I wish I HAD......... and not just to wish mom Happy Birthday ....

.. if you read my blog Saturday about Mom's Christmas Baking,
then you'll appreciate this....


Click here to see what I missed out on tonight in Belleville :

and check THIS out... even TANYA is in on it.......

I phoned her and told her I hoped that she got HEART burn!!!!

5 Comments:

At December 20, 2006 6:09 a.m. , Blogger jel said...

you poor thing you:(

and they wouldn't save you any?

 
At December 20, 2006 6:40 a.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

Maybe your mom left that baking there to be found...she probably has some goodies tucked away for you!

My mom used to do that...set aside some goodies specifically for a certain person...if it wasn't for us, then we KNEW BETTER than to even look at it!!!

 
At December 20, 2006 8:35 a.m. , Blogger Angela said...

Hope that wasn't the stuff she laced with arsenic to kill the mice in the garage!

 
At December 21, 2006 3:45 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

That was just not right, Paul! I hope you got Bruce's name for christmas...I hear coal is real cheap. Of course there is always next year too,ya know! I guess you probly won't post pictures next time will ya? Now you know who you can...and can't...trust.

 
At December 26, 2006 9:15 a.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

Well, Christmas is now over...did you get some of "Mom's Christmas baking" or was it all gone?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home