Still rambling

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Didja think I died??????????

for those of you who wondered, I didn't die!! Have just had a busy busy this week.....

Last weekend, I worked on Saturday, and then went to a pot luck supper at my sisters house... Randy and June Davidson, Karen Donnan and her kids, Carol and David and their kids, and I had supper and went to Carol's Church's Christmas Cantata..... It was a really wonderful time.... ate WAY too much, and stayed up way too late.... it was almost midnight when we all got home to our homes..... but it sure was fun. There's nothing like an old friend ( and they are OLD .... ok, actually, I'm the oldest of the bunch... sigh )

Sunday, Randy and June and I went to church in Kingston at Third Day Worship Center ... it was way way cool..... it was pretty contemporary compared to the Baptist, but we LOVED it .... The preaching was unbelievable.... we left there having met God in a very real and fresh way.... I loved it....

I stayed at my folks Sunday night and headed back to work Monday from Belleville..... Tuesday, I had to go to Orillia area to inspect, Wednesday I worked in Peterborough area, and then went to the office for the Property Department Christmas luncheon and secret santa gift exchange..... they told me I could be one of santa's elves and help give out presents... bah humbug.. I wanted to be SANTA!

After the luncheon, I headed to Uxbridge for an inspection, and then drove back to Brantford , for Anna's school Christmas concert....

Today, I left Brantford just before 8, headed back up to Kirkfield area to inspect, and came home again tonight for Abby's Christmas concert at her school....

Tomorrow, I'm not driving ANY where!!!

7 Comments:

At December 15, 2006 7:19 a.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

Next year...speak up...I'm sure if you ask ahead of time, you can be SANTA - costume & all!!

 
At December 15, 2006 11:04 a.m. , Blogger jel said...

Glad you didn't! :)

 
At December 15, 2006 1:06 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

Yes, I was starting to wonder what on earth had happened to you!! Next time you go AWOL at least give us two words to let us know you're ok. That's my lecture for the day....do I sound like your mother yet??

 
At December 15, 2006 6:28 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

At least I knew you were alive and well...however, with no new posting in almost a week, I was beginning to wonder if you had run out of things to say!!! LOL!

 
At December 15, 2006 7:27 p.m. , Blogger Paul said...

The day I run out of things to say:

will be a SAD day in Mackayville!!!!

 
At December 15, 2006 7:40 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

Who are you trying to kid...it will be a SAD day, everywhere...or is that a SHOCKING day???!!!

I know, I know...SHUT UP!!! LOL!

 
At December 16, 2006 1:54 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

I did not for a moment think that you had run out of things to say....that idea did not cross my mind for a second!! Not that I should be passing any judgements of any kind since I haven't even seen you in like 30 years....I"m just sayin'...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home