Still rambling

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Snow .....





so, I was in Belleville over night last night.... they got like 4 or 5 inches of snow... it was BEAUTIFUL....the roads were slicker'n snot on a door knob , to quote Mike Warnke....
but it was pretty just the same!!

I was inspecting first in Roslin, near belleville, then drove to Kinmount.... it was pretty up there too, just not as much snow....

Dad gave me two snow tires that used to be on mom's car...so I went and had them installed this morning.... MAN did it make a difference when they got installed.... I wasn't slip sliding away!

anyway, I'm whooped... heading for la la land!

g'night!

3 Comments:

At December 06, 2006 9:40 a.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

Really, I had hoped never to hear the Mike Warnke expression again once my son Jonathan had moved out!! It was one of his favourite parts...among many other equally undesireable things about good ole Mike!!

 
At December 06, 2006 5:51 p.m. , Blogger jel said...

pruty pictures, one Q? thou,were you driving when you took that picture though the rearview ?

 
At December 06, 2006 5:53 p.m. , Blogger Paul said...

Jel? NOOOOOOOOO

I wasn't driving.... and if I was, I'd have to lie.... my brother reads this blog and he's my insurance broker..... :P lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home