Still rambling

Friday, December 01, 2006

Farmers' Christmas Party

well.... tonight is Farmers' Christmas Party... I've missed the last two, cause I was off singing with the Chaps.... so this year, I'm getting all dolled up and going..... keeping in mind "dolled up" is relative.... and I'm usually NOT!

Today was a total write off for work... it rained.. POURED rain..... and was cold and miserable...

So I went to the office, then to the bank, then to Canadian Tire ( whoooo ahhhhhh ) .... then met Steve and Dawna for lunch, and then back to Canadian Tire ( whooo ahhhhh! ) ... got my oil changed, mailed a parcel to a friend in Phoenix, ( a parcel I promised to mail three weeks ago.. jeeeeeeeepers ) then came home to Peterborough....

Had my suit dry cleaned....

and I had my hair done today..... in fact I should get over there.... they were going to have it ready at 4:30 !!

2 Comments:

At December 01, 2006 9:52 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

Hope you had as good a time at the Christmas Party as I had at the concert!

 
At December 01, 2006 10:05 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

A Farmers party...would that include a barn dance??

I think it only fair that you post of photo of you in the hair that you had done!! We are all waiting.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home