Still rambling

Sunday, December 17, 2006

My church's Christmas Party

Last night, my church ( Pleasant Valley Community Baptist Church ) had their Christmas banquet... it was a lot of fun.... we laughed and laughed..... here are some pictures from the banquet....

My friend ( quote unquote ) Karl Wilson made the rounds and found himself in every picture with every table..... I'm not sure if he has A.D.H.D. or simply put, Mary couldn't stand him sitting next to her anymore and sent him packing!!

Love ya Karl!!!








Being a child of the 60's, I felt it was appropriate to put the Cake decorations in my hair... I still have frosting in
my side burns!!!




Lisa Steele's new beau is Reg ( they never told me his last name.... knowing Lisa, very likely his name will soon be Reg Steele!! ) .... anyway, he's a real gentleman... EVERY time she stood up, he was on his feet, holding her chair, ad nauseum..... finally we had two of the cops there ( they are church members, relax ) take him outside and give him a going over..... just so the rest of us men in the room didn't feel so bad!!!

Incidentally, this is my 400th post....... whoo eee... who'da thunk I had so much to say!!


4 Comments:

At December 17, 2006 8:38 p.m. , Blogger jel said...

you made a very nice flowerchild! :)

 
At December 17, 2006 8:39 p.m. , Blogger Paul said...

LOL Jel .....

I wasn't much of one in the 60's and I'm REALLY not one now!!

 
At December 17, 2006 9:05 p.m. , Blogger jel said...

:)


I was more of wallflower myself , in the 60's and now too!

Blessings

 
At December 19, 2006 6:48 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

Umm...in the 60's I was more of a very small child...guess I am much younger than you, Paul!!

Do you by any very off-the-wall-needle-in-a-haystack-chance know Phil and Carol Baxter?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home