Still rambling

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

My Friend Ganesh




After 5 1/2 weeks of touring North America, Ganesh left yesterday to head back to India....

I stopped at the airport to see him. He flew to Toronto yesterday morning from Detroit, I picked him up around 1 and we went to the Mandarin for lunch... we had such a good visit.




















This picture made me laugh.... Ganesh doesn't eat many sweets, because of his blood sugar count... but he had a bowl of fruit... and for good measure, added couple of pieces of bacon wrapped steak... he looked at me, grinned and said.. WHAT A MIXTURE!!!!


anyway, it was great to see him, for a little bit... it was a very special time.. We laughed, we cried, we prayed.... and I was really sad to see him leave....

His flight left at 6:30 last night from Toronto, and this very moment, he's aboard a 767 jetliner over the skies, between Europe and India.... He has one more connector flight to get him from Delhi, and won't be home to his own home until 10:30 tomorrow night.... what a LONG trip huh?

Our prayers are with you Joshua ... for a safe flight, and a wonderful Christmas and some much needed rest from your journey! God Bless you, my friend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home