Still rambling

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!!!

Well I made it up til midnight.... Was 3/4 asleep on the couch until 11:57 when David woke er uh... told me it was almost midnight....

so now I'm going to bed... cause I can't keep my head up!

Am including a photo we took tonight over at the Grimmells house.. they are good friends that live 2 doors over from my folks... Taylor and I went over to play pool there tonight... Doug smoked us..... it's a good thing we didn't bet on our games... I'd be
broker'n I already am!

Anyway, I'm heading for la la land....Happy New Year !!

3 Comments:

At January 01, 2007 6:45 a.m. , Blogger jel said...

That looks like fun, I haven't played pool in along time!


have a great new year!

I din't make midnite, it was 9:00pm for me :)

 
At January 01, 2007 7:43 a.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

Happy New Year to you, too!

 
At January 01, 2007 12:51 p.m. , Blogger Dorothy said...

Happy New Year Paul...have I told you lately that I think you are a nut!? Well you are!!! Didn't want you forgetting especially as you enter a New Year...and especially as you get older, cause it's easy to forget these important things with old age. Don't you have a Birthday just around the corner? (wink, wink) You know me, just being a blessing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home