Still rambling

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Belleville's smallest snowman....

New Year's Eve, Anna and I ended up sitting out on the front step.... the house was hot, we were tired, and yet still wanted to stay up til midnight..... at about 20 after 11, we went outside, and sat there... just enjoying the last December evening..... The snow wasn't quite all gone, so Anna grabbed a few handfuls of snow and made a snow man out of snow balls....

I set the camera on the step and took some photos just to remember the moment.... kind of a neat ambiance....

1 Comments:

At January 06, 2007 2:02 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I am to tired. You said Anna, I read Eva, and was trying to imagie Eva making a snowman on her own.. at that hour of the day..

and I got sleep last night too!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home