Still rambling

Thursday, May 08, 2008





My son has become quite enthralled with Guitar Hero .... have you heard of it?? it's this computer game ( X Box, Wii , etc ) .... where you play along with music ( of several different genres ) and key in the colour coded notes....

I haven't dared try it.... mostly because I don't think there is a Southern Gospel category!!!



I have, however, been encouraging my son to try different styles of music..... in the hopes of branching out his cultural interests...



with that in mind, I am considering the idea of ordering THIS game for him :







1 Comments:

At May 08, 2008 9:16 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, THAT's what Guitar Hero is? I've only heard of it...but your tuba thing has me laughing!!

LPP

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home