Still rambling

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Dream World

Well... the last couple or three weeks have been pretty up and down for me... more down than up, physically....

when you combine that, with nearly 3 weeks of unpaid sick time, and medication up to my eyeballs...... sleep has been a hard thing to come by...
and when I AM asleep, it's restless.....

last night was no exception..... in bed before 11, awake til after 1 .... awake again at 3:30 ......

and to top it all off, my dreams are completely frustrating..... take last night's dream, for instance....

Time frame and logistics aside, in my dream, I'd gone on vacation to visit my friends Bruce and Gayle down east..... where down east, I have no idea..... even awake, I'm not sure where they live.... some valley.. near a mountain or the ocean or something.... Gayle is vague.. I think she's hiding something....

anyway...... I GO there in my dream.... to visit the family.....

and GAYLE....... my childhood friend... went to work just before I got there and didn't come home.... not ONCE during my entire visit...

hhhrrrrmmpph ....

That's the last time I dream about visiting THEM!!!

6 Comments:

At May 08, 2008 4:21 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please forgive me for laughing out loud, cause I really am laughing out loud....but I also am a sensitive person, but this is one of the funniest posts...LOL !!talk about laying out the welcome mat...LOL LOL !!!! although I don't for the life of me know what hhhrrrmmpph stands for...what kind of sound is THAT !!! I'm sitting at my computer trying to sound it out....hhhrrrmmpph

 
At May 08, 2008 7:45 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

I'm anxiously awaiting Gayle's reply to this!!! LOL!

 
At May 08, 2008 9:21 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, me, too, Goldwings!

This was really funny, Mr. Mackay!! My brother told me about it earlier today.

God bless you,
LPP

 
At May 09, 2008 8:40 p.m. , Blogger Rosebud said...

Unlike donna, I know what hhhrrrmmpph sounds like. I remember Paul saying it in college many moons ago. Oh yeah, I laughed out loud too!

 
At May 10, 2008 5:40 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

Ok, this really was so very,very funny!! I can just imagine myself checking in with Hub to see if you were gone YET...all the while worried that you were going to find my preserve cupboard with my stash of "the recipe"....!!

All I can say is....be careful...dreams really DO come true!

Get out a map. Find Nova Scotia.I live on the northern side of the tongue shaped part..probly about half-way down.I live in the Annapolis Valley, over the mountain from Annapolis Royal and on the shore of the Bay of Fundy. Did you find me yet?? No? You're right...I DO have things to hide!!

 
At May 10, 2008 6:35 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

Careful with the directions, Gayle...I happen to know that Paul has a GPS system in his car...he just might find your stash of the recipe (whatever that may be)...and you won't be home to stop him!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home