Still rambling

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hey Gayle and Glenda... recognize this gentleman??


For those of you who don't recognize him, this is Glenda and Gayle's older brother Geoff ..... man I love this picture of him!!!









This is Little Lake near Brighton.... the water was almost green today.... was quite beautiful!

I was inspecting today near Colborne..... was finished the inspection and was backing up to take a photo of the rear of the house... and I heard a rustling.......

and turned and this was what I saw.....

kinda made my spine tingle, actually!


ay yi yi!!!


after my last stop tonight, I stopped and visited an old friend..... emphasis on FRIEND, not on old!!

I've been threatening to tell a "septic/sewer" story...and THIS is the friend it is about!!




You will notice in Geoff's hand a rather large electronic device...

I'm not saying we're getting old... but would ya LOOK at the size of this remote???


I have GOT to get me one of these!!!!!! That thar's a jumbo remote!!









5 Comments:

At May 01, 2008 4:48 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...that is one...very large remote...LOL!!

there is quite a buzz going around cyber space.....as the wait continues for the septic system story...:) :)

 
At May 01, 2008 6:13 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

I certainly recognize that face...the term gentleman connected with it is a touch foreign tho!! I love that photo too and I'm going to print it off. I miss him. I bet he was really glad you came to visit...he always speaks highly of you. I'm sure he kept you well entertained! Wow, that is some kind of a remote...a real MAN'S remote...surely it can't be lost, can it?! Did he give you permission to tell the septic story?? It had better be a good one after all this build up!

 
At May 01, 2008 8:36 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

I was thinking the same thing, Gayle, about the build up to the story being better than the actual story??? One has to wonder???

 
At May 04, 2008 1:37 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

I'm soon just going to ask my brother!!

 
At May 04, 2008 8:50 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My siblings and I are wondering the same thing...is the build-up better than the story itself?!

LPP

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home