Still rambling

Monday, April 21, 2008

Game Update......

four things I've heard so far tonight, while watching the first period with my daughters...

[1] After Carey Price made a spectacular save, Abby said....

" You're tingling aren't you daddy??"

Yes Tigger... Yes I am!

[2] After Montreal Scored and I was standing and screaming.... Anna looked over at me and said..

Dad, you act like you're TWO YEARS OLD.

( I have no retort for that... I DO!! )

[3] Hey Dad, whats up with Don Cherry's collar? It's like SIX INCHES..... did he have a head injury? Is that to keep his head from flopping to one side?

No uh... it's to keep his mouth shut... and it doesn't work!!!



[4] After Carey price made yet ANOTHER spectacular save, Abby said, with tongue in cheek...


" He's not such a good goalie, you know "


It was then that I put her up for adoption!!!

Go Habs Go!!!

5 Comments:

At April 21, 2008 9:32 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Abby!!!

We were marvelling at how well Carey plays as compared to Theo...I think I still have nightmares of his silly goals he let in because of butterflying too soon!

And as for comments, my mom says every time that someone goes into the corners and the sound is caught on tape, "EW! That's rough!" and such. I always defend the players...they were going fast, it doesn't hurt with all the padding, etc.

LPP

LPP

 
At April 22, 2008 6:40 a.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

You must have been in your glory, Paul...watching your favorite team play hockey WITH your kids!!!

Does life get any better than that????!!!

Love the girls comments!!! LOL!!!

 
At April 22, 2008 10:46 p.m. , Blogger swilek said...

I hope you don't endorse the riotous Habs fans antics from the other night's loss!!:)

 
At April 22, 2008 10:48 p.m. , Blogger Paul said...

no... I don't endorse that at all....

my son has an opinion.. he is SURE the rioters were all Boston fans...!!!!

 
At April 23, 2008 10:42 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to blow your son's guess...I must sure they were just the French mob...someone on local radio suggested that we withhold their welfare checks ;) Ah, that's Montreal for you...


LPP in Montreal

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home