Still rambling

Monday, April 21, 2008

My POOR nerves..........

Dear LPP ......

Yes, I'm nervous..... and I've been trying to be positive all day..... The Habs game tonight is likely the most important and stressful hockey game of the year...

I have been thinking about it for two days straight..... partly excited, partly dreading it, knowing two things will happen if they lose....

[1] their season will be over, and the fun in watching the playoffs will be gone... though the CBC Broadcasters have made it difficult to enjoy anyway, because they have seemed to me, to be very biased against Montreal... ( I know, I'm still grumpy!!! )

[2] that my friends that are Toronto Maple Leafs fans, will come unglued; I find it very interesting how many people who cheer for Toronto, who've not called me in ages, all of a sudden find my phone #, after Montreal has lost...

They seem to take great pride in taunting me when Montreal loses..... Normally I love teasing, and I take it well... but when people choose only to bug me about Montreal losing, it gets old REALLY fast..... I guess I'm so passionate about the Canadiens that I take those ribbings personally....

ok, I need to take a PILL!!!!!

sigh..... You're right... lets not bother with watching corny bud light commercials... lets just pray...

if I thought it would work, I'd skip watching all together, and just pray.... not only would help my prayer life, but would certainly help lower my blood pressure..

sigh............... I'd say I'm going to go now and do some paperwork, but I can't concentrate... so I guess I'll go upstairs, eat some junk food to calm my nerves, and pace for a while!!!!!

Go Habs Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At April 21, 2008 9:41 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the note!

Mackay, people are actually screaming, whistling, and honking horns outide this window next to the laptop from which I'm typing! And this is LAVAL, outside of Montreal, never mind what Ste. Catherines, Crescent, and de la Montagne must look like!!!

My nerves were so bad, I sat down to dinner with my siblings (my parents had a scan at the hospital for my dad) and ate half a bag of organic carrot sticks. I'm on a low-fruit (low-carb) diet, and I don't know how many berries I downed today (a whole pkg of blackberries plus a smoothie and some more), and some other snack food. I think I am going to have to see if someone wants me to dog-walk for the next week to lose all this weight I put on today.

I didn't dare tell my mom how bad I ate...she was an athlete, and won the Nat'l Championship amoung other feats, and I doubt her nerves bothered her ever!

Soemone's running up the street screaming now...if it weren't dark I might be out there, too, but theer's to many people who like more like goblins in my area out after dark!

God bless you,
LPP


How did the prayer break work? I am so sick of those Bud light ads...I have never drunk a drop of beer, and those ads confirm I never will ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home