Still rambling

Sunday, April 20, 2008

wide lense.....

I was in line this weekend, returning something at Canadian Tire.....

The line was long, the store was full... and the girl behind the desk, was really stressed ... so to lighten the mood, I started teasing her... after I'd made some sort of silly remark to her, she said..

"LOOKIT mister... I'm keeping my EYE on you!!!"

to which I replied...

"well I'm wider than average... so you'll need both eyes..."


without looking up from the keyboard where she was entering information, she nodded and said..

"that is so true..."


after about 10 seconds.... her face went scarlet.... as it sunk in what she'd just said....

I just smiled at her ...

"I did NOT mean it to come out that way!!!!"

oooooooooops!!

4 Comments:

At April 20, 2008 11:12 p.m. , Blogger Unknown said...

This is so hilariously funny, I was surfing around thinking "I REALLY need a laugh tonight" and.. well.. I found it. LOL

THANKS!

Great story. I wonder if she's still embarassed?? hehehe

 
At April 21, 2008 5:59 a.m. , Blogger jel said...

morning Paul,

how's the leg ?

how are ya feeling

 
At April 21, 2008 6:28 a.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

That poor girl...she's probably scarred for life!!!

Oh well, it was a very funny story!!!

 
At April 21, 2008 2:23 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I pity the cashiers you come across lately... :)




Off that subject....are you nervous?! The game can't start soon enough for me. My sister is driving me CRAZY...as though my nerves aren't doing enough damage. I spent a few hours working on graphic design/photography editing to get my mind off tonight's Habs game, but I still listened to the sports radio station while working! GO, Habs, Go!

And remember....if you get a little stressed watching the game...take a prayer break during the ads...the boring ones like those Bud Light ads about laughing and commercials!

God bless you,
LPP in Habs-crazy Montreal
(just tune into the Team990 online and hear what Montrealers are saying!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home