Still rambling

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Lazy Saturday

well it's Saturday morning.... when I was a kid, Saturday mornings used to be my favourite morning..... I spose they still are.... I just don't like ANY morning, really....

and it's getting worse the older I get!

When I was a kid, Saturday mornings were a great thrill... cause I would get to watch cartoons.... I don't suppose that I was only ALLOWED to watch them on Saturday, but that's the only time they were on...... We only had one English channel on our tv ( Channel 3, from Burlington, VT ) ..... and cartoons were hard to come by on Channel 3 .... the two french stations had them weekday afternoons, but I didn't like french cartoons as much...

I particularly loved Fat Albert cartoons when I was a kid... I bought a dvd of 5 of the shows ( hosted by Bill Cosby back then ) ..... it sure was different watching it as an adult.... not quite the same excitement!

Today, Anna is making pancakes, bless her heart... from scratch.... so I think I"ll head up and help myself to some of her homebaking.... you gotta love a kid that, at 15, is more mature than her father!!

2 Comments:

At March 24, 2007 6:05 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

Saturdays were always my favorite, too. When I was a kid, my dad & I used to go out every Sat. morning for breakfast. It was our tradition.

Enjoy what's left of your lazy weekend.

 
At March 31, 2007 9:53 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The neon green lettering is VERY hard to read.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home