Still rambling

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Funny picture

Last September, when I went to Kentucky for the National Quartet Convention, I flew down, and drove back with my folks....


We left there early Sunday morning to come back .... I was riding in the back ...
When we crossed the bridge into Louisville on our way home, the view was incredible.....
I rolled my window down and stuck my camera out.... clicking away... got a few pretty nice shots in spot of the horrific speed my father was driving! ( ok, not really.. with mom there, his speed was pretty well governed! )
anyway.... when I pulled the camera back in to check the photos, here's one that cracked me right up...


There was a cop, apparently, on the side of the road. I'm not sure if he was there for an accident, or if he was directing traffic due to construction...but he was standing on the side of the road minding his own business...


... with all of the blind clicks I took with the camera, this one was the funniest....


weird timing eh?!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home