Still rambling

Thursday, March 15, 2007

How to Vacation by the pool..... in the 2000's
















so... check out the photo I took from upstairs by the pool when we were in London this week...

......I was taking random photos.... and I happened to glance down to the bottom right corner... check out the couple there.....

Now THAT is how you sit by the pool.... close enough to your MSN chat friends, that you can watch the kids drowning in the pool and still chat ... whoo ahhhhh!!

my only regret was that my laptop battery only lasts 3 1/2 minutes... not long enough for me to walk from my room to the pool!! sigh!

4 Comments:

At March 16, 2007 6:42 a.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

You need to get a stronger battery for the laptop, so that we can get "up to the minute" blogging reports when you are on holidays!!!

Sounds like you had a good time.

 
At March 16, 2007 8:49 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

You will only be able to maintain that muscle if you actually get in the pool and use it....sitting beside the pool somehow doesn't have the same effect. This is the voice of experience!

 
At March 17, 2007 6:02 p.m. , Blogger donna said...

Hi Paul....

what's up??...are you still at the pool??? what happened next???? Did the kids make you walk home??? I want more pictures and up to the minute reporting !!

 
At March 20, 2007 5:21 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are the words SAVEY and GEEK interchangable?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home