Still rambling

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Face lift

I don't know if you've ever seen the HGTV show called " Debbie Travis' Face Lift " .....

It is a lot like the show "While You Were Out" .... just a little more down to earth.

When I woke up this morning, I turned the tv on... I usually have the Comedy Network on first thing.... try to start my day off funny... but for whatever reason, today, I ended up having it on HGTV .... and the Face Lift show was on........ the episode today, from Season 4, was called Trevor's Wish ....

An 11 year old boy with Down Syndrome, and his dad and sisters, were renovating a townhouse in 4 days while their mom was at the SPA ....

Click HERE to read what Debbie Travis wrote after the show was done....



What an incredible episode... The entire staff of the tv show fell in love with the little 11 year old boy...

I sat here, almost unable to see the tv because of the tears....

sigh... so much for starting my day laughing!!

1 Comments:

At March 08, 2007 4:44 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

I ALWAYS cry at that kind of thing...especially when a child is involved. It just goes to show you that basically, human beings are a loving, caring sort.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home