Still rambling

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Post Script to the toyota in the ditch

If you happened to read yesterday's blog, you'll remember that Toyota Rav4 that was buried in the ditch.....

well......I got to have lunch with my kids yesterday( ok, we went to McDonalds...... "having lunch" is a bit of an overstatement... but I digress....)

Just after lunch I drove them out to show them the car.... sadly though, it had been pulled out already.... check out the imprint of the hub caps in the snow! funny eh?!





























Late afternoon yesterday, while I was cleaning up my place, I dropped my phone ( that'd be it below, the one with the uh.. cute little chick cover... tsk ) ...... it didn't seem to bother.... I started it up and it looked ok.... two hours later, the display quit...... #)$(*&)(*Q&)($*^)(*#^ ugh....


so today, I went to visit the Rogers Booth in the mall .... and was "eligible" for a free upgrade... also known as a rip off...... as long as I promise to stay with Rogers for another 23 years, give or take ( actually only 3 ) ... I get a new phone for free...... except they bill my phone bill $50 ... and then give me a mail in rebate form, that I have to mail IN .... and wait til they issue a cheque.. which takes oh lets see...... 6-8 weeks is what I think they said....
last mail in rebate I sent took nearly 4 months....... ironic that they BILL my account sooner than that EH?? yup, GLAD I WAS ELIGIBLE FOR A FREE UPGRADE...

ok, enough of the grumpy talk.... going to have a nap!!!


4 Comments:

At February 19, 2007 12:25 p.m. , Blogger Pebble Princess said...

Well, at least your new phone is more "manly". :)

 
At February 20, 2007 7:47 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gayle said....

Great before and after pictures of that car!

Free just ain't what it used to be is it?!

 
At February 21, 2007 7:11 p.m. , Blogger Catherine said...

Ooo...cool new phone! Now ya can snap pics of cars in the snow ...way too far into the snow...and then post to your blog directly from the scene!

Hmmm...wonder if you can start your own news program? You do come across the most interesting things in all your travels.

 
At February 22, 2007 5:54 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

come out, come out, wherever you are....

just saying hello...

donna

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home