Still rambling

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Night Shots of Maria Street

I went out just now and took some night pictures..... froze my fingers, but it's kinda cool out there this time of night.... no, I mean FONZY cool!



oh never mind... just look at the pictures...!!!

























































This is the Canal skating rink across the road and over a bit... I have yet to go skating on that thing....

















Check out this one!.... just as I was coming in, a fox came running across the lawn of the house across the road and took off down the street..... pretty cool eh?? sorry for the blur.. he was FLYING!!

2 Comments:

At February 16, 2007 6:34 a.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

Beautiful night shots!

 
At February 20, 2007 9:44 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You take some great pics...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home