Still rambling

Thursday, February 08, 2007

yada yada yada

Well, there's not much that is new... same old thing piled higher.....I was up in Minden today.... it is sooo pretty up there in the winter ( it is in the summer too, now that I think about it ) ....






In other news, I can't keep my car clean lately.... it's hard to tell what colour the car actually IS! There isn't much point in washing it, cause it'll just freeze shut!!!!







anyway... am off to work on paperwork until all hours..... Happy Thursday everybody












2 Comments:

At February 08, 2007 10:21 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am enjoying the sights of Canada you are capturing in your travels....beautiful countryside

 
At February 09, 2007 9:12 a.m. , Blogger Carol said...

The real question is... did you stop for Ice Cream???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home