Still rambling

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Haliburton

I had a horrible trip home tonight from Haliburton.... it took me over 2 hours... roads were really slick, no sign of any plows or sand trucks..... coming through Gooderham was treacherous ...

I was never so glad to see the lights of Buckhorn!



Saw these guys just after my last inspection....They are standing out on a lake....I'm not sure which lake it is... either Head Lake or Lake Kashagawigamog .... WHO THOUGHT THAT name up?? jeepers...

Anyway... I think the deer were as interested in me as I was in them!!

3 Comments:

At February 08, 2007 6:45 a.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

Beautiful pictures of the deer...another one of God's masterpieces.

I LOVE deer watching. Prior to having a big pile of dirt dumped in the field across from us, which blocks our view, (do I sound bitter about that???)we used to "deer watch" all the time. It's beautiful to watch them romp around and play. It was as if they knew that God was protecting them.

 
At February 08, 2007 6:46 a.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

Keep safe on the roads!

 
At February 11, 2007 5:04 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cool pictures !


saying a little prayer for ya , as you drive them roads!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home