Still rambling

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The View from Timmy's


I was in Bancroft today ( actually, I was just passing through ) .....


Out of pure commitment to their cause, I stopped at Tim Horton's ...ok, i'm lying... out of pure need for a washroom, I went to Tim Hortons!!!

And out of kindness and politeness, and loyalty, I bought coffee, not because I really wanted coffee at 2:15 in the afternoon , but because I don't like using their facilities without paying my way...

So I end up drinking the coffee.....which is fine, except that coffee, at least in MY body, is a natural diuretic.....

So I stop to use the cafilities ( to quote the Dyslexic ) .... and then buy MORE COFFEE..... and then I get half way to my next inspection and then have to go BACK to use the washroom... and, as I said, I don't feel I should use it without buying something, so I buy more coffee...... and then have to ... uh....

.......get the picture???


ANYWAY..... back to Tim's in Bancroft.......check out the view across the street.... imagine coming out of the Tim's drive through and seeing this..... pretty eh?!

4 Comments:

At February 07, 2007 12:33 a.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

That is very pretty indeed. It must be hard to get your work done with so many necessary stops!

 
At February 07, 2007 6:47 a.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

My heart aches for you...imagine that...you HAVE to go to Tim's. You poor thing.

Instead of buying so much coffee, why don't you buy a muffin or a couple of cookies...no liquid, there! Problem solved.

However, it is a very pretty view.

 
At February 08, 2007 3:26 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have two in our quaint little town...one shares space with Wendy's burgers and the other faces a pizza shop...

this is a much nicer view

 
At February 11, 2007 4:59 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

every thought og buying someting besides coffee? :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home