Still rambling

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Happy Sunday

well.... my blogging this week, at best, has been in spurts

I came home ( for 12 minutes ) on Friday, and then went to Leamington with my friend Gord... we went down to a Promise Keepers conference.... It was a good couple of days... really intense conference, but it was good none the less.....

It was BITTERLY cold down there... in the SUN PARLOUR of Ontario.. jeepers! In actuality, it was only -8 or -9, but the wind was WILD... coming back up Highway 77 yesterday, there were wind gusts and white outs that were impossible to see through.... Thankfully, Gord drove... I was never to glad to "ride" in my life..... Thanks for driving Gord!!

Gord took some way cool pictures of the ice down at Point Pelee .... check these out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home