Still rambling

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Supper

Had two inspections down in Northumberland County today, so I went to my folks house for supper...... as it happens, we were celebrating my parent's oldest son's birthday... so it was a timely day to do the Northumberland inspections!

Spent some time with Isaac and Eva... and oh yes, their parents... who remain nameless and for the most part, don't get in many of the pictures!!!


my mother, bless her heart, made me a special birthday cake......

i remember when I was a kid.. they were CHOCOLATE.... now, they're uh..
. VEGETABLES .. jeepers!

7 Comments:

At January 24, 2007 10:34 p.m. , Blogger Carol said...

Looks like fun! I would have been there if I had been invited!

Happy Birthday! Brussel Sprouts ROCK!

 
At January 25, 2007 6:00 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT pictures...Happy belated Birthday...

 
At January 25, 2007 7:19 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please tell me she also made a chocolate one!! Hope you had a happy birthday. ~g~

 
At January 25, 2007 10:44 a.m. , Blogger Dorothy said...

Happy Birthday my dear sweet friend. God's best to you and by the way, thank your lucky stars your Mom didn't cover the veggie cake with chocolate...ewwww!

 
At January 25, 2007 11:27 a.m. , Blogger jel said...

same here ! HBDay

 
At January 25, 2007 12:20 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course she did....it's in one of the pictures...remember...this is National Alzeimer's month!! ~g~

 
At January 25, 2007 1:20 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

Mother knows best! Eat your veggies - they are good for you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home