Still rambling

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Hey Karl... I went BACK

Karl Riimand and I delivered newspapers tonight..... for four hours in the country side of Brant County.....


we were delivering on Golf Road, and as we came up over a hill, we saw this Toyota completely BURIED..... from what we could tell, he hit a patch of drifting snow, and lost it... he must have been FLYING.. holy smokes!!
I came home and got my camera and went BACK...... photo ops like this don't happen all that often!!!








1 Comments:

At February 17, 2007 6:50 a.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

First of all, very cool pictures...I hope the driver & passengers were OK.

Secondly, you actually went out somewhere WITHOUT your camera???!!! LOL!

Have a great weekend.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home