Still rambling

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Saturday

well I have been anything but consistent at blogging lately..... had a good week work wise, but didn't really get much time to blog....

I went to see a horror movie last night... whoo ahhhhh....I'm not really much of a horror movie person... but this one was pretty good....

Silence of the Lambs - part IV ... it is called Hanibal Rising .... I had my eyes covered for way more of the movie than I want to admit...... it was good though.... it is the PreQuel .... gives the story of Hanibal's life ... his childhood mostly, and how it made him into the monster that he was as an adult.....in the movie, he paid back some of his childhood tormentors as an adult, which in all carnal honesty, was vindictively gratifying.... some soldiers tormented and brutalized his family when he was a child, and when he got them back, it was as if you felt like saying GOOD... THEY HAD IT COMING...

ok then.... I'm heading back into serious psycho therapy... see you in 2 years less a day!!!!

3 Comments:

At March 03, 2007 7:54 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

I have never watched a horror movie...just can't do it. It takes very little to constitute horror for me! I'd have nightmares for sure. I stick to chick flicks...how bad can THEY get?!

 
At March 03, 2007 9:11 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

I'm not a horror movie fan AT ALL! In my opinion, there are enough horrible things on the 6 o'clock news without actually PAYING to go watch it!

Give me a good "chick flick" or something funny any day of the week.

Have a great weekend.

 
At March 03, 2007 11:48 p.m. , Blogger donna said...

I finally watched Facing the Giants and cried through most of it...

Is JAWS considered horror? That's as close as I've gotten and I still can't watch the entire movie....

Have a blessed weekend.
donna

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home