Still rambling

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Back from the dead

well this week has been a blurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......... I got so far behind this week, that I lapped myself!!!!

anyway..... the week is almost over... and my head is still spinning....

I inspected all 4 days this week, and have not been in the same bed two nights in a row... so I'm way behind in my paperwork... so much for my good intentions this week....

I have the kids this weekend, and I can't wait..... we're going to my sisters for supper on saturday to celebrate my parents 45th anniversary.... only a week late... par for the course of MY life this week!!

anyway, here are some pictures from my week :




































I was in the boon docks today... saw a sign at one point for four towns... I didn't recognize ANY of them.. jeepers!















Some points of the turf up there are very barren...you drive for miles, and all you see is rocks and hydro towers.... UGLY UGLY....

I came around one corner... and spotted a sign that said For Sale 11 acres..

YEAH RIGHT.... lovely place to build a house and start a farm.....what'll I grow there? MOSS??????





























My third inspection today was North West of Cloyne.. 2 kms down a half plowed cottage road, I got half way up the driveway... and couldn't go any further.....















when I finally did stop, the car started to skid backwards... scared the snot out of me...





























This was the view coming south from Bancroft on Highway 28 .... I was behind the snow plow for a little while... 45 kms an hour ... 10 other cars were in front of me, behind the plow... going slower and slower..... I couldn't figure out why they wouldn't pass!!! Finally I couldn't take it any more..........
whoosh... this picture shows why all those other cars refused to pass ! duh!

3 Comments:

At February 23, 2007 6:47 a.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

...and I thought that I had a bad week. Nope, you take the prize, hands down!

Have fun with the kids this weekend as you help mark your parents 45th anniversary - what a milestone.

Safe driving!

 
At February 23, 2007 5:07 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you be careful out there!


and have a good time with your family, and please tell your mom and dad happy Anniversary!

 
At February 24, 2007 8:01 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blessings!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home