Still rambling

Monday, March 05, 2007

The boys are back in town

boy , that sounds wrong, being that I am just a TEENSY bit homo-phobic........

anyway..... 3 of my inspection buddies are coming to Brantford tonight to spend the night...

We are all going to a seminar in Cambridge tomorrow, to become certified ( psyche ward maybe? ) to inspect oil tanks... whoo ahhhhh!

Since Brantford is only about 40 minutes from Cambridge, rather than spend money on a hotel, they are coming here, for the night.

I'm no "Dora Domestic" but the house is pretty tidy.... I rented a Bobcat on the weekend, and that helped pick up some of the clutter!!


























The fun part of entertaining, other than of course 5 loads of laundry to wash the bedding on the kids beds!!, is to set out Montreal Towels for the predominantly Toronto fans that are coming to visit!!




































































































I only wish I had Montreal Canadien Mugs for coffee tomorrow morning!! Nothing starts your morning off like luke warm coffee in the mug of a team you can't stand!!!!









4 Comments:

At March 05, 2007 1:29 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nasty...that sounds like something I would do. Have a wonderful boy's night. It will be quiet around here!!!

 
At March 05, 2007 1:29 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

There's a mug with a big red C on it that has been in my cupboard for years...it appears that the thing is unbreakable!!! LOL!

My brother bought it as a souvenir for our dad when he went to a Canadiens game, so I couldn't give it away. I refuse to drink from it, though!

My prediction is that Brantford will never be the same again!!!

 
At March 05, 2007 4:40 p.m. , Blogger donna said...

I have learned so much about housecleaning from you. It NEVER occurred to me to rent a bobcat!!

Enjoy !!

 
At March 05, 2007 7:23 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

Maybe someday you can even teach us how to clean out our fridges...oh, you don't do fridges?? That's right, I remember!

I am impressed....your mama brought you up right...tho I doubt she taught you the bobcat trick!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home