Still rambling

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Two Bite Brownies

ok.... for the record, let me just say that Calling them TWO bite brownies, is an overstatement!


Have you ever tried them?
Farmers Market little round chocolate brownies, they come in a little bag.... they're really quite good.... the kids love them....
This looks like about two bites worth right HERE!
I was invited out for supper Saturday night, and got two bags of them on to make a Death By Chocolate ( which I never did have time to make.... ) .... anyway.... $3.29 a bag is pretty pricey... but worth it.....

so today, I stopped at Zehrs on my way home from church...I do that, stop at a grocery store, most Sundays on the way home from church... I don't know why I do that, but I have done that for years and years.... when our kids were younger, we hardly ever went out for lunch on Sunday, we'd stop on our way home from church, and pick up fresh cold cuts from the deli and ice cream for dessert..... I guess I still do that..... ANYWAY... today, I was coming up to the cashier with my hot chicken and salad....... and noticed the "day old" bin in the bakery , had a whole whack of the two bite brownies....... for $1 a bag... man..... makes me mad that I bought them for $3.29 yesterday..... so I stocked up.......

Including the two bags I bought yesterday and the two bags of banana/chocolate chip brownies, I have 16 bags of brownies upstairs......




that ought to be enough for the kids and me next weekend!!!




5 Comments:

At March 04, 2007 8:04 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

Um, I think you could have MADE them cheaper than that...just get one of those brownie mixes for 99 cents, add oil, water, eggs & stir! Voila...homemade brownies (added bonus - when you make them, you can cut them as big or small as you want).

Personally, I would have used a Devil's Food chocolate cake mix, but that's just me.

Hope you enjoy your "Death By Chocolate" - Yum, Yum!!!

 
At March 04, 2007 11:28 p.m. , Blogger Carol said...

Well Uncle Robert, I hope you enjoy the Campbell's Soup - I mean Brownies!!

 
At March 04, 2007 11:41 p.m. , Blogger donna said...

LOL...DO Ya Think Ya Got Enough???? This post made my day .....What a crack up!!!

Have a blessed week Paul.

 
At March 05, 2007 7:18 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

Umm..you crack me up too, Pauliwog!! Let's see...16 bags of brownies...3 kids,1 adult...one weekend...yup, sounds about right! Death by chocolate coming right up...but what a way to go!

 
At December 13, 2011 6:51 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol how many brownies are in one bag?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home