Still rambling

Sunday, March 11, 2007

March Break

well... the March break is officially here...... Kids came to my place on Friday night... we've been having a very really relaxing time.....

Last night, I went to a concert in Simcoe.... I was invited by some friends ( Ted and Ange ) .... the concert was pretty good... the two groups that were singing last night, were groups that we shared the stage with lots of times ( back when I was singing with the Chaps) ... I hadn't seen most of them in a couple of years... it was really fun to visit and catch up!



We laughed a lot!! Got home at 11:15, which really was 12:15..... today, I'm an hour behind, but feel like I'm four or five hours behind... ugh!


We leave today after lunch for London for two nights.... we're going to stay at the Lamplighter Inn ( where we went last March break ) ... we're meeting Carol and David and their kids, for two days... we're really excited...

I baked banana chocolate chip muffins...so we'd have something to munch on, and have them for breakfast for the next couple of days....

But I was so busy multi-tasking ( something no man does well, and something I am COMPLETELY unable to do ) that I missed hearing the beep of the timer... MANNNNNNNNNN! so instead of watching the muffins burn uh.. cook, I was getting stuff ready to leave, washing dishes, finishing the last load of laundry, etc etc...




I burned them but GOOD... jeeeeeeeepers!











I did find a way though, to get the muffins buttered....

If you take a standard household kitchen tool, and squeeze the muffin hard enough, it pops open a little tiny bit.. and you can stuff some butter inside...... that gives the muffin enough lubricant to slide down your throat..... I read this in a new book I got recently....






Carcinogens and the Divorced Man....
... I should have written the forward!!






so anyway.... now that the baking is READY, I'm gonna pack and hit the road, JACK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home