Still rambling

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Busy Week

Well... I feel like I am rushing like a head with my chicken cut off this week.... ever seen an inspector with his chicken cut off? it's not pretty!


Had a pretty good weekend....I worked on paperwork most of the day Saturday; then on my way back to Brantford, I met my friend Jenny for supper... She was on her way to Barrie for the weekend, and so we met in the middle.... we had supper at the Rain Forest Cafe.. you HAVE to go there...
It is the neatest place...The entire restaurant looks like a forest... .every half hour, the lights dim, and there's a thunder storm, complete with rain, steam, and apes freaking out!!!
This is Jenny's new boyfriend Arnon... actually, he was our waiter!..... Arnon was nothing short of HILARIOUS..... he had quite a thing for Jenny....















Monday, I inspected in Georgetown and Thornton ( south of Barrie ) ... took this picture of the Queens Hotel in Thornton.. reminded me of a wild west hotel ... cool eh?






....today I inspected in Port Perry, and Tomorrow am in Haliburton, Dorset, and Muskoka....

Dad and I were calculating yesterday.... since October the 3rd, I've put 40,000 kms on this car already..... have to change the oil every 3 weeks.... jeepers ( Ok, i don't, but I'm SUPPOSED TO )

Took this tonight at my last stop.. in Dunsford... sun was glimmering on the snow ... was kinda pretty...



















Well....I'm heading to bed..it is now 1:34 AM.... and I have to be in Burnt River ( a 75 minute drive ) for 8:00 am... stick THAT in your pipe and smoke it Storey!!!!!

1 Comments:

At March 21, 2007 1:29 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

Gee, if you were to get to your appt. on time, you must have been driving by BEFORE the sun was rising this morning!!! I'll check back later on tonight to see if there are more sunrise photos.

If you're not careful, Paul, you may come over to our side (that is, those of us with a disciplined routine, but not boring)LOL!

Have a safe trip!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home