Still rambling

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Lucky Me!!!


Yesterday, I was going through some stuff and found a magazine from the fall of 2005 ... when I picked it up, four leaf clovers started falling out.....
I don't know where I found all these... I do remember I found them all on the same day... and stuffed them into a magazine, and stored it under a book to flatten them... check out the two on the right ( middle ) ... they are five leaf clovers....
I got my ability to find them from my mom and from her mom ( Grammie Burns ) ......
It doesn't seem to bring me luck... but I sure love them!!

3 Comments:

At March 25, 2007 5:38 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At March 25, 2007 6:36 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

Did you know the meaning behind the four leaf clover?

Well...

One leaf is for FAITH...
The second for HOPE...
The third for LOVE...
And the fourth for LUCK!

In Irish tradition the Shamrock or Three-leaf Clover represents the Holy Trinity: one leaf for the Father, one for the Son and one for the Holy Spirit. When a Shamrock is found with the fourth leaf, it represents God's Grace.

Interesting, eh?

 
At March 27, 2007 3:31 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

Very interesting, GW.

Also interesting are the abilities that get passed down through our genes, don't ya think?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home