Still rambling

Monday, November 06, 2006

Hey Carol.... Remember that door that didn't fit?

This One ..... well after almost 3 months..... I fixed it, by gum ( to quote John Jones! ) ..... finally... you wouldn't BELIEVE the difference it has made to the cold drafts coming in to my townhouse..... for starters, i put trim ( unpainted and rough cut ) around... and then stapled plastic onto the door..... man what a treat... I can actually walk past the door in my bare feet and not cringe now!!!

i just thought I should update you, is all....!

5 Comments:

At November 06, 2006 12:54 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

Did Martha Stewart teach ya how to do that???!

 
At November 06, 2006 3:16 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

Did Martha Stewart teach ya how to do that??!

 
At November 06, 2006 3:18 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

ooohhh... I am subject to approval now...I get it!! Wow, wonder how many of my comments will get through NOW!!

 
At November 06, 2006 9:45 p.m. , Blogger Paul said...

everybody is subject to approval now sadly... one person wrecked it for everybody

 
At November 07, 2006 6:23 a.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

We are going to carry on having a great time with your blog like always!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home