Still rambling

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

One Door and Only One

and yet the sides are two,
I'm on the inside, on which side are you

that was a Sunday School chorus when I was a kid... and sadly, that is as much of the song as I can remember.....

this posting, though , has nothing to do with the Sunday School Song...

I just hung a door on my townhouse... whoop tee doo!!

For over 2 years, I've been sleeping in the basement of the townhouse... it's a two storey with the basement level on grade, so when you walk in the door, you're in the basement... my office ( and bed ) is in what USED to be the garage..... there's no window, only the main entry door....
it gets very muggy in there, and if I open the door, those freakin' cats from the neighbourhood come in... have caught TWO in my place in the last year... bricken bracken #(*$P)O(*&($*

sooooooo... after looking for an entire year, I found a used Screen door for $15 on some guys front yard last week... I bought it, and hung it yesterday....


works like a charm... doesn't FIT, but it works like a charm! Keeps those BLASTED cats out.....
Will likely have to do some trim work before Bug season comes back!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home