Still rambling

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Multi Tasking

so yesterday, the news reports on 680 AM were ranting at length about the fact that people using cell phones may not be able to manage talking on the phone AND driving.... They were referring to a big study released yesterday from the University of Utah on Multi Tasking....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you allowed to have more than one wife in Utah?

I'm thinking that their study was maybe about Multi Tasking, but had nothing to DO with driving and talking on the cell phone....


I don't know how those guys do it... I could barely manage ONE!

anyway, after hearing the report umpteen times, I couldn't take it any more....I put my phone down, set my coffe and donut down, closed my daytimer, shut my camera off, and reached over and shut the radio off.... it was driving me CRAZY!

2 Comments:

At August 15, 2006 1:41 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

I LOVE this post...sure made me laugh!

As for polygamy in Utah, according to my sources, they now have to abide by the laws of the land - their only allowed ONE WIFE AT A TIME!

 
At August 26, 2006 12:37 a.m. , Blogger Catherine said...

Too funny!

I saw a documentary last week about Utah and yes they're only allowed one wife but they say they have their own laws so they have many wives. Very scary situation! Poor kids...not a chance to have anything close to a normal (whatever that is?) life.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home