Still rambling

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Did ya think I DIED???

I must apologize for disappearing for the last two weeks... I took a week off with my kids....

we spent 3 nights at my sister's inlaws cottage in Coboconk with some friends from Brantford... the weather was pretty varied, and a mini tornado blew threw the day we left... it was wild...




.... then we went to Belleville to visit my parents.... the kids are still there, in fact, spending time with Gramma and Grampa and visiting their cousins Isaac and Eva...





Abby turned 13 while we were there, so we celebrated her birthday there... we went golfing the next night... Sunday, Carol and David and the kids stopped for lunch, on their way home from Nova Scotia.... so we met at Ponderosa and had a family reunion.....! it was fun!

over all, it was a very fun week.... so now I'm back to work to pay for this lavish lifestyle I have become accustomed to...

I have lots to write about... and lots of pictures to post.. but have work piling up...

will blog more later***pm

3 Comments:

At August 02, 2006 1:34 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

Aw, c'mon...post the photos - never mind the work!!! LOL!

Incidentally, that's a nice-looking black cat behind you in the first photo!

Glad to hear that you had a good week.

 
At August 06, 2006 9:54 a.m. , Blogger jamie said...

were you away? why would I think you'd died?

 
At August 07, 2006 7:13 a.m. , Blogger Miss Pamyla said...

It's alright. We don't actually come here to read anything anyway! We come for the pictures!
MORE CLOUDS PAUL,
MORE CLOUDS PAUL,
....everyone together now...
MORE CLOUDS PAUL.....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home