Still rambling

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Hey Carol



I tried your recipe.... The kids didn't go for the coffee instead of Khalua thing.. ( not that they'd have preferred the Khalua .. what ever THAT is )

however.... as taylor said...... I'm still EATING IT!!!!

I ended up only having 2 boxes of mousse.... ( I was tempted to use some from Taylor's over night bag .... but apparently that mousse doesn't taste quite as good ) ....
and it took me two boxes of Dream Whip... not sure why mine worked out different that way.... I bought those little two bite brownies... guess what?

ONE BITE..... they lied ! anyway, I digress:

Regardless, that is one awesome recipe....

mmmmmmmmmm baby..... it was almost as good as yours....

ok, not even CLOSE... but it still tasted ok!!

5 Comments:

At July 16, 2006 6:46 a.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

Hey, that looks good enough to eat!

I can hardly wait to try it out, myself!

 
At July 17, 2006 9:28 a.m. , Blogger Dorothy said...

Ok...you have got to share that recipe now. Yummy!

 
At July 17, 2006 9:50 a.m. , Blogger Paul said...

you can get the recipe on Carol's blog....

http://lifeisjustsooodaily.blogspot.com/2006/07/death-by-chocolate.html

 
At July 19, 2006 3:07 p.m. , Blogger steven said...

Hey Paul, that looks like sex in a pan!!!!!

 
At July 29, 2006 6:24 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahahaha on the two bite brownie things. I agree. No way thats two bites! lol

Glenda

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home