Still rambling

Saturday, July 08, 2006

this is my 200th post since Nov 22/05

I'm not sure what that means other than ... i have TOOO much to say!!!

all that said, let me ramble on for a while... that IS the title of my BLOG!! this is my space and I can cry if I want to!!

Today is Saturday.... am still in Peterborough as I am singing with my sister and her praise team tomorrow
This was us back in May singing together.














Carol and I are supposed to do one song together.. special music... but alas, we've not practiced That is SUCH a paul/carol thing..." oh that's close enough" was always our philosophy back when we travelled together in the 80's .... sigh
We may have to practice by phone in the morning to sound polished! LOL!!!

ok then...on a serious note: Spent today running errands, had lunch with Mark Fisher, ( I live with his mom ) .....

mark just got a new Peterbilt truck.. he drives for
Scotlynn Commodities in Simcoe ... have yet to get a ride in his new truck.... i may sneak it out tonight while he is sleeping!!! HA HA!!

.... other than THIS, the only news is my kids are home from the cottage... WHOOEEEE!
I haven't seen them yet... will probably go back to Brantford Monday night and spend some time with them... with them getting home late today from the cottage and with me singing tomorrow, it was too rushed to get together before then... sigh...


I missed my kids when they were away!


2 Comments:

At July 08, 2006 11:30 p.m. , Blogger Angela said...

Congratulations! I'll guarantee I will never catch up to you.

 
At July 09, 2006 7:08 a.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

I'm glad to hear that you're getting to sing - at least a little bit, anyway.

Have fun Monday night with the kids!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home