Still rambling

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Photos of Caledonia

if you are the type of person that reads comments, then you will have noticed the following comments on my last post about WHO took the pictures....

"How do we know that YOU actually took these pictures?? They look pretty professional. Perhaps you had an expert along for the ride with you helping you with your 'picture-taking'??? "

I will not point out anything beyond the painfully obvious...... yes, in fact, I DID have someone along with me when I took those pictures....

and at one point, relinquished control of the camera.....

..... I'm happy to provide some of their handiwork.....















1 Comments:

At June 29, 2006 9:28 p.m. , Blogger Miss Pamyla said...

It is really great to know that being the kind of man you are, you took the 'diamond in the rough' photographer from these pictures, and gave them enough artistic licence to get better. Quite obviously they grew leaps and bounds in a very short time. Kudos to you on finding such a creative genius.
That's just the kind of man you are. That's good to know.....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home