Still rambling

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Some Photos


saw this buggy yesterday on my way North on Cty Rd 121 NW of Lindsay... there is a fair amount of mennonite people living in that area.... One of my favourite spots to stop is a mennonite bakery near there, only open on Fridays and Saturdays... all home made stuff, made in a wood cookstove.... man, does their baking amaze me....

The bottom photos are two of my office/room where I rent in Peterborough.... no, sadly, it isn't always quite that tidy..... usually, but not always!

I didn't choose the curtains... pretty though eh?!

2 Comments:

At July 06, 2006 3:12 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

Ah, the desk from which thousands of inspections are launched!!!

 
At July 08, 2006 9:53 p.m. , Blogger David Warren Fisher said...

Somehow that room looks familiar. Looks like a room in a house where I lived for 21 years.

Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home.

Breakfast next week?

David

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home