Still rambling

Friday, July 07, 2006

Cottage Country today





spent a lot of time driving today, went through several towns.... Bensfort, Keene, Norwood, Havelock, Apsley, Burleigh Falls, Lakefield, and home to Peterborough.... saw some gorgeous country side today....















one of the things that I found totally amazing was the Chrysler dealership in Norwood.. check out how many cars they have on their lot.... for a town of 1300 people... I figure they must ALL drive Chryslers.... I was careful to hurry THROUGH town, in my Ford!!




















towards the end of the day, i was inspecting a place ( gorgeous spot ) on Jack Lake, SE of Apsley..... heading into the back yard to take pictures, I upset a Squirrel... he was SOOOO mad at me for being in HIS back yard!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home