Still rambling

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Gas prices tonight....

On Highway 115 , there's an Ultramar that is consistently cheaper than everybody else for fuel...

Today, they were lined up half way down the highway ( ok, slight exaggeration ) so I figured I should stop.....

















I was glad I did... They'd run out of Regular and were selling Premium for the price of Regular...
I remember back in 2005, when gas first hit 99cents a litre, I nearly drove off the road I was so angry... and NOW, I'll wait in line for 20 minutes to get it for 92.9 ....... life is sooo weird!

1 Comments:

At August 16, 2006 10:10 p.m. , Blogger Miss Pamyla said...

I guess really you should be thanking the Lord above that you live where you do. Gas prices here just went DOWN to 114.9

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home