Still rambling

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Ganesh Pradhan

When I was in college back in the 80's, I went to a Bible College in Central Alberta .... one of the friends I made there was Ganesh Pradhan ... Ganesh is from India and started college the same year I did.... He now heads up a Bible College in India, as well as having a full preaching docket....

I have not seen him since 1985 ... He is flying in to Toronto tomorrow, and coming to Belleville to visit Clarence Brooks ... Ganesh will be preaching Sunday at my folks church, and I will be singing there.... I am looking forward to hearing him preach.. probably a lot more than he is looking forward to hearing me sing!!!


well I'm done my paperwork... and I'm heading to la la land!!

g'night all!

1 Comments:

At November 08, 2006 7:05 a.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

What a reunion that will be...over twenty years of "catching up"!!What church in Belleville?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home