Still rambling

Monday, October 23, 2006

G1 .......


soooooooooooooooooooo .... my son got his G1 licence last week ... MAN do I feel old.....

My dad took taylor out driving Saturday morning, while the girls and I were at the mall..... After lunch, Dad and I went out driving with Taylor again.... and then Sunday after lunch, Taylor took my mom..... Taylor is becoming quite comfortable behind the wheel..... he was pretty timid at first, and as dad says... "way better to be cautious than over confident!


We drove to Walmart from my mom's on Sunday.... he did quite well.... nobody even honked the horn at him that trip!!



1 Comments:

At October 23, 2006 7:30 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

You are a brave lot. I didn't ride with my new drivers for a very long time. It was all up to their father. I am a nervous passenger when the driver is experienced but when they are not...well, let's just say it's much better for all concerned if I just stay out of the car!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home