Still rambling

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Miscellaneous photos and random thoughts ( like THAT is different! )

My last inspection on Friday was just north of the 407 on Yonge Street, in Toronto.... two or three blocks from there, was Mackay Drive... I was gonna get out and have somebody take my picture... but I was too afraid they'd grab my camera and run .... I'm not exactly an olympic athlete just lately!




















Saw some pretty fall colours..... this is just south of Coboconk and the pictures below are in Milton going up the escarpment... pretty!

2 Comments:

At October 18, 2006 8:35 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

Well, how special is THAT...having a street named after you - now you're immortal!

 
At October 18, 2006 8:39 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

Just lately??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home