Still rambling

Friday, October 13, 2006

Welcoming Committee

Last week, I was inspecting north of Bobcaygeon...... Nobody appeared to be at home....

but as I grabbed my clip board and opened up my door, I found out that indeed....
somebody WAS home...........

it scared the snot out of me!! Anyway.... He was pretty lonely, this guy..... ran and grabbed his basket ball and dropped it at my feet...... being UP for a game, I grabbed the slimy basketball and fired it across the yard..... he and I became fast friends!!














...... I will say though.... that it became increasingly difficult to hold on to my pen after grabbing the slimy basketball a few times... ewwwwww!

4 Comments:

At October 14, 2006 6:46 a.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

You're lucky that he was friendly/playful and not hungry!!!

 
At October 14, 2006 9:31 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

You ARE lucky...esp considering it was Friday the 13th and all..not that I'm supersticious or anything.

 
At October 16, 2006 2:21 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

You should keep that casserole around for times such as this...the next dog might not be so friendly and you might need some arsenal. You what?? You threw it out already?? PAUL!!! What were you thinking? Do you have any idea how long it takes to grow something like that? You can't just throw it out on a whim! Better check your fridge and see if you have any more...don't forget your gas mask tho!

 
At October 16, 2006 5:00 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

Gayle - We KNOW how long it takes to grow that...it's been in the fridge since MAY, 2006! (At least I "think" it is from 2006!!) LOL!

Paul - See how uneventful our lives would be if you didn't take such interesting photos???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home