Still rambling

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Supper in Belleville

I went to Mom and Dad's last night for supper.... Bruce, Tanya, Isaac and Eva were there...

I have to tell you... those two little kids can make any bad day better.... it's unbelievable how therapeutic it is to just be around them.....

I was reminded last night about a story Mom has told me often about when I was a
kid....

My sister
( Carol ) had a runny nose.... and Mom asked Dad to give her a Kleenex.... From the other room, all I heard was that Dad was giving SOMETHING to Carol..... my response was pathetic, in hind sight .... I said

" Whatever it is that she is getting, I want some "

sigh...........

anyway....

After supper last night, Papa got out a box of wagonwheels ( since pie isn't necessarily appealing to kids, not to mention we had pecan pie and Tanya couldn't have any ... )

..... Isaac hopped up on a chair at the kitchen table.... and made short work of the wagon wheel ....








mmmmm!!












Eva was over in front of the couch in the living room.....close enough to notice Isaac was having dessert!! ( she must be just like her Uncle Paul! )

....I spose she figured if Isaac was getting something, she should too... Within about 4 seconds, Eva was not only at the table but up on a chair sitting there waiting for a wagon wheel.... it was absolutely precious!!





Tanya held the Wagonwheel, and Eva stood on her chair and took bites.... at one point, Tanya pulled her hand away, and Eva didn't think much of that and guided her hand back ... it was sooo cute!!!

1 Comments:

At October 11, 2006 5:07 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

Your little neice looks so sweet. I bet she's a lot of fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home